Saturday, February 2, 2008

My first blog.

Hello, I am very excited about starting my new blog. I want to start my telling you a little bit about myself. I am 25 years old and I love God, my family, and anything Ohio (Cinncinatti not included). I have a wonderful wife named Becky. She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. She is a very strong Christian and that helps me stay on track. The other great thing that has happened to me is our son, Tommy. He is 2 years old and you can tell. He keeps us busy running around and he talks........a lot!! I also want to tell you a little bit about my other family. I'm talking about my family at Palmetto Bible Camp. It is the greatest place on earth. If I could only go on one more vacation for the rest of my life it would be to camp. I look at camp like Heaven's doorstep. Well that will about wrap up my first blog. I look forward to sharing upcoming events in my life with you all. Ben and family.

9 comments:

Danny Baddeley said...

Ben make blog. Internet good now.

Lauren-Michaele said...

I MISS TAB!!!!

Philip said...

do two baddleys make a right?

Danny Baddeley said...

In fact we do!

Ben said...

One Baddeley makes a right! 2 just reminds you of the 1.

Goode Design said...

cooking baddeley... that's funny... you should have your own show!

Do two Baddeley's cancel out one Goode?

bekster said...

Yay! For Goode or for Badd, I'm glad you could join the the blog party...

Tommy said...

Welcome aboard!

Danny Baddeley said...

alright, this garbage is getting out of hand. These jokes aren't goode or badd, they just suck! :)