Monday, February 11, 2008

New Job!

I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm starting a new job on Wed. My last day at Biltmore Forest Country Club was Sunday the 10th. I'm going to Kenmure Country Club in Hendersonville. It is much closer than Biltmore was. I will be doing the same thing I was doing at biltmore, but also with oppurtunities to move up. I think it will be a easy transition. I'm going to start posting recipes on my blog so everyone can try the things I cook. My first tip I can give to anyone who wants to learn how to cook is, salt and pepper seasons everything!!!

3 comments:

Danny Baddeley said...

Congrats on the new job little brother. Now bring me the finest steak in the land.

DK said...

What if you're on a salt restricted diet?

Ben said...

If you can't have salt then uhhhhh its just not going to taste that good. Just kidding there are alternatives.