Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Menu Item!!!

Well I am still enjoying Kenmure and I thought I could tell you about a couple more dishes I made for specials. #1. Iron Skillet 14oz. Ribeye with a sweet ancho sauce, Grautin Potatoes, and Haircot Vert. Garnished with crispy fried leeks.
#2. Vegetarian: Steamed Veggies including carrots, broccoli, and cawliflower. Served on a bed of black lentils with a coconut curry sauce.

We sold out of the ribeye but we only sold a couple of the Veggies. Anyway, hope everyone is doing ok and I'll talk to you later.

4 comments:

Danny Baddeley said...

Ribeye better than veggies. This is law.

bekster said...

Sounds great, except for all your fancy words that I don't understand, but I suppose that the people who eat there are used to that kind of vocabulary. Just out of curiosity, how much do those meals go for?

Goode Design said...

yes. meat is murder... tasty, tasty murder!

Danny Baddeley said...

Lol, if meat is murder then I am going on a killing spree on Opening Day for Major League Baseball.